High Tides Facilitator Certification Program
A FACILITATORS TRAINING PRESENTED BY HIGH TIDES CONSULTING
Thank you for your interest in learning how to facilitate high impact and inclusive live virtual learning experiences with the High Tides Facilitator Certification Program. This is a 2.5 day learning experience conducted in a small group setting of no more than 24 participants. Days 1 and 2 will meet from 10am – 5 pm ET and Day 3 will meet from 10am – 2pm ET.
Below you will find details outlining the program agenda for the 2.5 days, benefits to you and the objectives of this robust learning experience. If you are still interested in participating, we HIGHLY suggest you complete the preliminary indication of interest form so that we can contact you when there is an opening in the next cohort.
Be your Best,
Founder, High Tides Consulting
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
As a coach or DEI professional, you may have noticed that working one on one with people is limiting and not scalable past your workable hours. Coaches who are able to facilitate groups and create highly engaging and inclusive dialogues are able to foster communities of learners, gather valuable feedback to inform cultural programming and change management strategy, and build a skillset in public speaking and group moderation that is increasingly valuable in a world that is increasingly more geographically and culturally diverse. Participants in the Program will:
and apply core practices and skills for effective facilitation
how to engage participants and positively handle conflict
the uses of a range of virtual engagement strategies
project based learning, an HT facilitator core competency
professional feedback on your facilitation style
and evaluate facilitation style through the use of a rubric
What will I learn?
Pre Certification (pre-work)
- Complete a facilitation style inventory – Learn your natural facilitation style that you possess in how you currently moderate dialogues and learning
- Review Facilitation rubric – Explore the Six Core Competencies for Excellent Facilitation
- On Demand Video learning – Learn to Assess Cultural Knowledge via a 6 Part International Model
- High Tides Facilitator Framework
- Explore Facilitator Core Competencies Framework
- Explore Culturally Responsive Teaching & Learning Facilitator Framework
- Discuss and engage w/Hofstede’s 6-D Model of national culture
- Review of Facilitator Style Inventory Results
- Review of Facilitator Rubric
- Container setting, psychological safety skill building, participation, engaging early and often, use of powerful questions
- Q&A review of day 1
- Framework – adaptability, diversity, acknowledgement and reflection
- Complete discussion/review of remaining framework competencies
- Rubric Review
- Supports for you as Facilitator
- Facilitator, Producer, Support Team
- Technology Engagement Resources
- Project assignment and Breakout group work
- Support Prep and Delivery
DAY 3 (HALF-DAY)
- Project Work Groups-Cont.
- Producers will support prep and delivery
- Final Presentations with feedback and facilitator rubric completion
- Post Survey
- Final Reflections & Wrap Up
Certification (post program)
- Review your certification results in a 1:1 session with a High Tides Facilitator
- Rubric review and feedback
- Action plan for ongoing practice and skill development
LOGISTICS OF THE PROGRAM
Per person tuition of $1500
covers all 2.5 days of the High Tides FCP curriculum, plus: workbooks, videos, pre-work, and a one-on-one assessment review with a High Tides facilitator.
Organizational Investment: $25,000
This program is offered for organizations who desire to train cohorts of 24 participants of inclusive leaders to better facilitate inclusive dialogues and drive cultural initiatives at the organizational level.
FALL 2022 DATES:
DAY 1: Thursday, 6 Oct 2022 10am – 5pm ET (includes 1 hour lunch break)
DAY 2: Friday, 7 Oct 2022, 10am – 5pm ET (includes 1 hour lunch break)
DAY 3: Saturday, 8 Oct 2022, 10am – 2pm ET
Space is limited for this beta offering. Apply now.
Join the program!
High Tides Facilitator’s Certification Program is a virtual learning and group coaching program that will transform your facilitation skills and empower you to engage in more inclusive dialogues.
Per person $1500
2.5 days curriculum
Organization: $25,000 for 24 participants
Days 1 and 2 10am - 5pm ET, Day 3 10am - 2pm ET
Learn more about the program and share with your team/organization