You’re invited to join us for the next
Skill Sharing and Networking for Inclusive Practitioners
A FREE monthly community of practice for coaches, facilitators and L&D professionals.
Wednesday, December 13th
8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern (60 minutes via Zoom)
⊕ COMING SOON: The January Forum will be 01/10/2024. 11AM Eastern (60 minutes)
To reserve your seat RSVP below. We’ll also send updates about future events to your inbox.
- Connect with a powerful community of certified facilitators, leaders, and changemakers
- Uncover new DEI strategies and effective communication skills for you and your team
- Learn from peer experts specializing in inclusive leadership, instructional design and consulting business strategy
- Access resources and opportunities tailored for BIPOC entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
- Walk away with actionable insights and new relationships that can help you achieve your speaking and facilitation goals
Meet your Hosts
As the founder of High Tides Consulting, Marie is on a mission to magnify the voices of women and people of color in workplaces. With a knack for leadership training and coaching in DEI and effective communication, she’s your go-to source for building an inclusive culture that drives results.
As a dedicated community builder, producer, and facilitator, Theon specializes in creating spaces that prioritize community, culture, and connection. With a distinct focus on uplifting and amplifying BIPOC voices, his expertise ensures that each High Tides event is both engaging and transformative.
This experience was fulfilling if you are looking to learn or expand your skills as a facilitator. If you are a BIPOC woman looking for like-minded business women to learn from and with, this is a great and safe place for you.
I can’t find the words to express how much I learned this past weekend. I learned a wealth of ways of being and strategies that will help me to improve my skills as a facilitator.
The pre-event communication was stellar.
We got just enough reminders and Cassandra’s tips were a pleasant and helpful surprise. I never experienced a space where we got loving guidance on how to take rest!