I am a 3rd generation entrepreneur, a life long wealth builder, and a perpetual dream chaser. From creative real estate to social work, I have dabbled in a little bit of everything in my own path to self discovery. I have worked in training, personal development, and education for over 10 years. My passion is helping others find their wave, and then exceed even their own expectations.
STUFF I’M SUPER PROUD I DID
- Led over 4 dozen leadership and communication workshops at some really cool finance, tech, and non profit firms
- Individually coached over 120 executives overcome barriers to success
- Created leadership training programs for first time managers
- Incorporated and owned 3 businesses
- Designed and led a management study group for career transitioners and entrepreneurs
- Managed 23 franchise locations across 3 states
- Crafted an operations quality assessment rubric for a network of 3 dozen sites
- Bought 2 investment properties before I was 25
- Had 2 awesome kids!
MORE ABOUT MY PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND IN THE CV (If you like that kind of stuff).
One thing was clear: The kids were not the problem. If the adults could just get their act together, kids wouldn’t be ditching class and getting into all sorts of mess. I decided to be one of the adults that had it together.
The greatest gift you can give to the world is your best self.
From Kumon, I practiced and witnessed the principles of kaizen (continuous improvement) and micro lessons. I witnessed high levels of competency and self sufficiency in learners of all ages.
In 2012 I began studying personal finance. I was a quick study, and began teaching what I learned to people in my immediate network.
If you understand money life is easy, but if you don’t understand it, life can be very hard.
At Success Academy Charter Schools, my team and I created the training program for the operations staff for what became 42 schools. My role expanded to creating development plans, and leading management training. While at Success, I also began coaching and training corporate clients with Own the Room. Suddenly I found myself steeped in the world of human performance improvement! I have had the pleasure to coach and train professionals at some amazing organizations including Facebook, Pandora, L’Oreal, Siemens, Laureate University, Live Rail, Omnetric Group, S&P Global, Prudential, Marsh & McClennan, ColorComm, Spotify, Big Spaceship, UBS and more.
I live in Brooklyn with my husband and our two awesome kids. When not out pushing others to be their best, I enjoy a good bowl of ice cream, dance parties with the kids, yoga, writing, and reading empowering non fiction.